And so, (haha!) i cried in school today, again. Ok i counted, this's the 4th time. I dislike crying in school cause it makes you feel so sleepy and then you feel like just "sinking" your face in the table, but i can't cause, it'd be rude (cause i crashed ruth's class). Next comes the embarassement but no big deal? I'mma human, i've got feelingszx too.
Presentation went pretty smooth but my hunt for my "ideal" toothbrush to modify, FAILED. I need to go in search of them if i pass by a supermarket. And then again, i might, might be buying kids toothpast but imma just gonna use a strip of it, anybody wants kids toothpaste? I dislike the taste, so you can have it. Tyvm.
And also, i am so damn tempted to dye my hair like black or something, i think i'll look like i have a wig but i've never had dark hair before, unlike my 2 sisters who has jetblack hair etc. I secretly think i might be picked up from the roadside/dump? Am i? :/
I went Chinatown, and i love going Chinatown because the thing's are interesting. I like to buy all the cloth, (or own a cloth shop). I made friends with the Uncle shopkeeper, so next time, i can just buy from him. Some of the aunties and uncles there are so fierce. Me scared. Then i like buying all the DIY stuffs cause i just love them. I think i might wanna go for a course during our hols but i need someone to sponsor me, hurhur. I miss Chinatown cause i used to go there when i was a kid pretty often, i remember the shops i went to when i was so tiny (my elder sister doesnt rmb a thing, TSK) and they look pretty much the same. Queued at Koi for darn long, dabao milk tea 70% sugar back to woodlands. Pro or what. Took it out after dinner and then tadah, it kept me "awake", (more like its a psychological thing) till 3 plus then i slept. Oh yeah the other day i dressed up for presentation, then in the end there was no time i was so unhappy (inside) because i made the effort to dress up, but, yeah. Chloe was angry too, we felt like wearing the same thing again the next day, but we didn't.
And now there seems like there's a lot of work to do, but not really but oh shit. I just remembered about work I'm so dead I gotta go read the crazy brief soon, i thought i could blog forever and let this be the longest post ever (maybe it already is!) but i think i have to go soon.
I need to buy shoes i really do, i cleared all my shoes the other day and i have no shoes left. I think slippers should seriously be BANNED from school. I tried wearing a pair (slippers) to school the other day cause everywhere was flooded and my shoes were soaked even before the bus came, i ran up to change to slippers. I felt damn uncomfortable in slippers, in school for the whole damn day. I felt like gg to tamp mall to buy a pair of flats or something after school cause it feels naked. :/ I think i give up on Havainnas, no, i gave up on them long ago, but i got a pair from Thailand cause it was cheap. And it broke sometime ago, and i doubt i'll ever but them anymore. I dont really wear slippers after training, if you do realise. haha. Some people can come to school so "naked" i don't understand why. Especially the T-shirt + FBT shorts + Slippers. It think it just = to, you might as well don't come to school.
And so, i'm still thinking about the hair colour thingy, i seriously regretted dyeing my hair even. Sianzx right? And i doubt i'll chop my hair so short cause my face looks round and huge i don't like it. Oh wells, what to do right?
I think imma gonna go shower then chillax, procastinate, get distracted, read the brief, get distracted (again, by idk what) and then sketch etc. I dont even think I'm going to school. Oh yeah, i don't feel like going to school, then what for? HAHA. Imma gonna get killed if my mates sees this but oh wells. I realise this whole week i like to tire myself out before diving into bed because, i don't wanna think so much before my sleep, i end up tossing and turning like idk what. So the best solution for now is actually to tire myself up. I promise myself 100 crunches and 100 situps the other day but never got to doing it. I will (someday). And I'm gonna get extra trainings/sparing sessions i'm so excited for it but i haven't decided who to "invite along" yet.
My room's in a mess anyone wants to clean for me? I'm gonna hit the showers now, (i wished my heater was hotter though).
Hello how are you?
Did you miss me?
Did you miss me?
No comments:
Post a Comment