Thursday, September 16, 2010

What a day, aye?

School ;
√ for nothing √ sucha loner √ met delon √met chloes! √ library √ met R&B (hah!) √ met jj

Delon was being so cheesy and (how should i put it?) overly "romantic" and up to something today. I felt soooo, goosebumpsss. Delonzxxxx ah, good try.

Met Val! My first ever friend from SJC, the first girl i talked to and made friends to on the first day! ( I was the only one and first one from my primary school to head to sjc! )
So many IJ girls already i felt so outta place. HAHA, but she was damn nice! :D Sher was the next girl i made friends with and i realised i saw her before? In primary school? Headed down to Harbour Front for Universal Studio! It was packed to the max. Purple was the fashion today, Zzzz, yucks man. Met the team up, saw familiar faces (even primary school ones ok!) Singapore's small! It was damn hilarious on the monorail cause we started talking about the NDP days and the funniest part was Charlene's plaster! Ricky Sim was sooooooooo funny. Omg, i feel like laughing now. We need to go out soon babezx! (L) We need to revive those moments. We both miss sports day manzx.

Universal Studio was sucha blast! Love the Steven Speilberg show! Thumbs up, it was like an effect show, fire, water, glass, everything nice. Then the Shrek 4D was shiok, the donkey kept sneezing and i felt the water sprayed in my face, uber shiokzxxx! I hate the spiders part, i felt them crawling on my legs. And omg, the Mummy ride. Something like the Panasonic ride but so damn better. When it stopped halfway, i felt like my body was like still in a state of a shock. Screamed like there's no tomorrow! (: Love it. Should've sat it a 2nd time! And then i got bitten by some idk what, my hand started swelling pretty badly. Itchy and pain. So ugly now. :/

We ate at some burger place and it sucked pretty badly. :/ The food court was so expensive, would you pay $9+ for a plate of chicken rice? Then we talked about everything and Barry & MingHui are the ultimate "shivers!" They were so gay its so disturbing. And we all confirmed Ming Hui's a secret (but not so secret) anymore wanna be model! HAHA. Drus asked me to ask Pedro to accept her friend request cause she added him before me but he never accepted, so i promised her i would. Everyone agrees he's the ultimate cutie :O HAHA. I can't wait for the photos to be up! (:

Missed my last train/bus home so i decided to take the NEL line to sengkang. Dropped off, and it was so peaceful i decided to take a walk around sengkang before getting on a cab. It was good. Time alone like that, i could even sing at the bus stop cause haha, idk why either. But the SPC station feels so outta place. And so after a pretty long walk, i decided to flag a cab but then there was none. HAHA.

Then i thought about guys otw back in the cab. HAHA, i wont forget describing my dream guy to TWIN! as " I want a beach hunk." But i never accepted/got tgthr with beach-y guys before (haha!) And i thought guys with braces was cutezx and then oh yeah, guys who're damn gentlemanly are (Y). Cause the guy just "ushered" me into my cab just now. I think the simplest gestures are what makes the most impressions. I won't forget i had an eyecandy on the bus last time. HAHA, damn cutezx but i never got to know his name till today because somebody was supposed to pass me his yearbook but haven't till today. HAHA. I liked my hair today cause it was very goody girl it didnt mess around. And i'm feeling pretty guilty i missed the meeting with Tpang today. I didn't do it on purpose. I think i'm typing too much. I'm gonna blog another post. But that post's "private" so don't ask me anything no matter who you are (: Peace people.

I need to fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment