Monday, September 13, 2010

Nah, people you're wrong.
Going for whatever makes you happy isn't the best choice.
Wdv.

I'm pretty, no i should say very observant all the time.
I can make out people's behaviours pretty well, and come to a conclusion.
(No, i don't judge so easily)
Pretty much been accurate all the time, really.
And being on the train just now, made me realise a lot.
And i thank god for that, really.
We're the choices we make (:
Pretty much sums it all.

And so, dinner at Swissotel was pretty so-so. Food sucked ttm and the ceiling was damn low, i felt uncomfortable throughout. HAHA, i nearly cried when they gave their speeches. I bet if it was me, i'd long ago be sobbing away. The simplest heartfelt words are (Y), the best of all. No comments for that ignorant girl. She's just another stranger to me at the table. I still love the weddings in China, so damn high and the atmosphere never fails.

Inspiration fail today ttm, i'm very very sad. :/
" Seems like i've been walking in the wrong direction. "

No comments:

Post a Comment