Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sometimes, when bad things happen
it happens in a chain.

I wanted to write, i admit defeat. But on second thought, no, I'll never stop trying. I can assure you that, the more you think i can never make it, the more I'll prove it to you. Maybe i lost today, i did, did i? I guess. But I'll prove you wrong. You'll see. Everyone ended submission for last block today, expect for me. This sucks. And I'll be sure to say that, no offense but no one would give a damn with me still having submission going on. Am i wrong? Class starts only on Wednesday for Studio Lighting, it sounds like fun, but i know it's not going to be easy and i need a lot of patience.

Met Beng, Ruth and Q in the lab after training today. To be really honest, i miss the clique. It used to be so close and all, but oh wells. Now that we're seperated, (in terms of classes) things will change as i imagined. Ok, maybe enough of that or I'll go on and on.

Sigh, it seems that this blog post doesn't get my point across.

Zzzzzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment