What if one day you realized, you started to live life in uncertainty and fear? That you can no longer put yourself at ease and not worry. And the worst part, those are things you can't control, things you could never ever control. This hits me, sometimes, too frequently, that they affect me too much. Maybe that's why i have so much plans, so much plans for the future, that they are, in the end, overwhelming me, instead of serving it's "purpose" in the first place. Maybe or rather, i have never thought this would hit me nor it would haunt me. But, i guess, no i meant, i am proved wrong. Things do happen for a reason, like i have always believed and never doubted. But this time round, i doubted. Doubted on the reason why it happened to me in the first place. Sigh, i try to understand, maybe i succeed but, its never permanently etched in me. And it sucks, it does. But after a while of being deep in thoughts, reflecting, being emotional, I'm convinced, I'm convinced with the truth and reality I'm facing. And i know, I'm made for this, i know, i got to be strong (i know i am). It might, it might be over soon.
We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment