You're talking to a stranger
I'm not that girl anymore.
I'm not that girl anymore.
I learnt a new term today, ghost relationship. But when i googled it, it seemed pretty err? Haha, but as long as i get it, its okay. I learn new things everyday. Imma loving it. I talked to a lot of people, a lot of awesome people. People whom i thought i'd never talk with, people i've missed so much, people who meant so much to me, people i love so much. Enough said. I've kinda "found" someone who understands the state im in and someone who encouraged me. No one ever encouraged me when i bring up the topic. Tyvm. I'll work harder! I've also talked to carebear about what's happening now! I'll pen you a letter soon! Love everyone of you who made my day.
I've gotta make plans for my holidays, i need to fully utilise it, really. Its either learn something or earn something. My consultation lasted for a few minutes only, (oops) so I'm going back tomorrow. Guess what, i just had the simplest yet yummiest home cooked dinner (Y). Love it.
The stupid swell on my hand still kinda hurts, argh. Why do insects ALWAYS target me? Don't need to tell me I'm sweet (: haha! There's hurricane and tornado in my tummy, i dread this, i really do. Why am i so sleepy, i think i ate too much for dinner just now.
I've gotta make plans for my holidays, i need to fully utilise it, really. Its either learn something or earn something. My consultation lasted for a few minutes only, (oops) so I'm going back tomorrow. Guess what, i just had the simplest yet yummiest home cooked dinner (Y). Love it.
The stupid swell on my hand still kinda hurts, argh. Why do insects ALWAYS target me? Don't need to tell me I'm sweet (: haha! There's hurricane and tornado in my tummy, i dread this, i really do. Why am i so sleepy, i think i ate too much for dinner just now.
No comments:
Post a Comment