Saturday, May 22, 2010

This is something I'm not feeling for the very first time, so its not stranger to me anymore. I don't like this, it makes me feel uncertain and insecure. Like you're gonna dip your hands into a box, but you don't know what you're getting at or what you're gonna expect. This sucks, big time. How? I guess i got no choice but to live with it. In a way, I'm disappointed, in another, It just feels like i clearly can see all your true colours. So much for always hoping for the best for all of you guys, so much for trying to make things better. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Maybe what i thought i was expecting this, but i kept convincing myself maybe not this time, maybe not them. But at this point, everyone's selfish now, everyone's trying to save their own skin, everyone's trying to play safe, everyone's trying to secure their spots, everyone's trying to be a winner. Who isn't right? I think I'm too slow. Enough of this, or I'm never gonna be able to fall asleep with all these "monsters" happily invading my mind. Goodnight world, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment