Friday, May 21, 2010

Guess what i got in my mailbox today? 2 letters from TP. And its like, 2 copies of warning letter, one for Mummy and one for myself. Nice one. But i'm gonna ignore it cause apparently my LOA's late. Sianzzzx. I don't like it.

And so, i went for the Shrek Forever and After at GV Max @ Vivocity. Amazing much, they booked the whole theatre and tickets were priced at $20. Sounds expensive but it comes with a popcorn set. And so, its pretty much chaotic and noisy. Didn't see much people though, Mrs Crossley came over and chit chatt-ed. Sigh, there's always this like "thing" or rather matter i didn't like or am i happy about SJC till now, since i graduated? No offence, but sometimes i question myself a lot. And so, the movie was pretty funny. (L) the Puss in the Boots' "I'm so poor thing" eyes. Meltzzzx. Sigh, i was so tired, i fell asleep and so, i didn't finish the movie. What a waste right?

And my other purpose of this post is to "remind" people that. I don't leash my handphone 24/7 to myself. And i have never thought i was obliged to reply anyone or pick up anyone's phone/sms instantaneously. This has happened to me millions of times, and i'm pretty much fed up. Don't you see all the teenagers indulging in their phones instead over dinner etc. I don't like that okay, at all. So please, you finally get my point? You better. And don't send me what chain/spam sms-es. I'll blacklist you okay? Piss me off only.

Apparently there's this YOG Learning portal and we're supposed to do E-learning and i don't know how to. And we gotta attend a full day photography course. Sigh, why so many things?

Studio Lighting's amazing in the sense that it kinda tweaked my thinking of photo studios and photo shoots. (Y) But we still gotta continue with the few more try outs on Monday because everyone chope-d the stand. Sianzzz. Its getting pretty fun with Chloe and Nicole. (L) And our neighbours, Delon! Moses and Pearlyn. Can't wait for more.

I'm very tired, i think i'm gonna Zzzz. Training tomorrow. Damn hyped. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment