Sunday, May 30, 2010

√ They say if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.

Maybe i need to get this off my chest, before i can have a peaceful sleep. I've been having bad/weird/scary/gory dreams. I don't likey. How? From being Eric's gf (like what? i dont even know him) to my flesh dropping out to suicides and death/murders. I still don't likey, at all. 

Maybe you're selfish, maybe you only care about yourself/yourselves. Now's not the time to be self-centered you know? Now's not the time to be selfish. You haven't realized that, have you? Sighhhhh. We're eighteen already, aren't we? 

And to my Dearest Ruth-yyy, I love you and i'm always here for you okayyy. Please stay strong and i'm always here for you, as always. Big hugs.

That day, i sat on the bus, i looked out of the window, as thought it was a frames of a movie. All the moving images, as they changed, time flies by, our time lessens etc. I started tearing. Sigh, I miss you, I miss how happy things were. I guess, my only two regrets was not having taken a picture with you because I took it for granted and I always thought i could do it the next time i'm back. And the last regret, being shy, i did not settle down to do the Get Well Soon card i wanted to do so badly for you deep inside. Sighhhhh, i feel so lousy. :/

Caught the Lasalle Show 10 today with Ms Teh then Delon Hohohohoho! and his friend which he never introduced. HAHA. Gege, time to upload photos, especially the one with my long legs ok! Chicken Rice and then LJS. Delon's sucha pig and you owe me buffet and my movie etc etc. So much things to agree o huh, *winks. Mustafa after that and then for the 24hour Dim Sum place. Har Gauuuuuuu FTW! To be really honest, the first thing that i decide whether a dim sum place is good is to savour the har gau. I'm biased, i know. But that's the very basic isn't it, and the most challenging i know. Victor's Kitchen's nice too. (L) their Authentic Milk Tea. Time to go HK soon (: But right now, i wanna go to The Majestic to savour their deep fried durian. I miss it when i have free flow of it @ Changi Airport which Daddy used to work. I miss catching the airplanes, weekly cause we used to stay so near and all. Childhood, such good memories. Not like teenage years, jealousy, tiffs, arguments, judgement, problems... I know, all this, part of growing up. We have to, no choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment