Monday, May 31, 2010

Car trip, again (:

Retail therapy? Nah, I'm not a hardcore shopaholic. But i bought pretty much stuff today, but with a rather decent amount of money. I pretty much, do much understand why some people can starve to get something they want, but, BUT, is out of their means/ability to do so. Amazing much, to me.

And so, i was in a pretty good mood yesterday, i bought dim sum, GOOD dim sum back for my sister, Pat's Oven for the other and i bought Avatar for my Dad, which he told me he wanted to watch, which was pretty much something that shocked me till now. I haven't watched it too, and i'm still deciding whether i should watch it or not. The whole point is, i can be really nice, just don't step on my tail. You give me the basic respect, you get yours back. Easy pea-sy.

I need to do #1 : get my hair dyed and highlighted, maybe a trim? Short hair again? Yes, no?
I need to do #2 : get Music CDs
I need to do #3 : Night photography -Pinhole shooting in the wee hours (Y)
I need to do #4 : I need to explore
I need to do #5 : I need to take the circle line
I need to do #6 : I need to watch a movie
I need to do #7 : I need to go swimming (:
I need to do #8 : I need to sell my clothes away
I need to do #9 : I need to fix the damn sewing machine :/ I can't do any sewing now :(
I need to do #10 : I need to get my phone? Nah, maybe not.
I need to do #11 : I need to visit the Science Centre
I need to do #12 : I need to eat proper/regular meals
I need to do #13 : Go to that secret swing (:

So much to do, I think i'm ambitious, no, i meant too ambitious. Sigh, what to major in?

Silence all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment