And so, i skipped morning class cause of my throbbing migraine. And i kinda just realised there's no class tomorrow(i forgot), but but but, i got FOCUS group tomorrow. Today's pretty "exciting". I rushed to Vista Point to get a carrier for Mantou and i only managed to find an aquarium shop after calling my sister. How long have i not gone marketing? I (L) Marketing with my Mummy in the wet market. Its like, you can feel the "rush" and you see all the auntie's true colours. HAHA. Not the point. I headed to CWP only to realise i didnt have my wallet and then, i had to rush home again. Blah blah blah. Water spilled and my poor boy got all wet and cold so i had to dry him at the bus interchange, it was pretty awkward. Met Mich and Twin and we headed to the Vet @ animal Recovery Centre. They were even more excited than me ok. And they enjoyed it so much i felt like i brought them on an excursion. (Prolly because i was afraid i had to put Mantou down or smth) And they laughed so hard with the receptionist. Please get well will you? It was pretty expensive to me, like yeah. Sigh, but what to do. I couldn't bear to let him just be like he was. Okay, and so i had dinner @ Great world and i learnt a lot about paint and colours @ Home Fix. I learn new things everyday (: I don't really like people who go like, "my friend say this and this and that blah blah blah" and all that comes out is bullshit. The message gets passed on and on and on and it gets twisted so much. People, please read the news luhhhh. Good habit. (But i haven't been though, i will start again.) Off to molecule and back home.
(Do you?)
No comments:
Post a Comment