Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why am i sick :/ Zzzzzx.

I'm feeeling like shitxzz so i skipped training. *Guilty. Today was my first virgin trip to have a massage, @ Heart Spring Spa. My impression of massage was normally like something nice, comfy and relaxing but i was proved wrong luh. Like in the first few minutes i already felt like dying. It felt like a trip to the Sinseh, but just a longer sesh. I ate at some damn good Japanese Ramen shop @ Millenia Walk that just sells ramen (with damn good cha shu) and when they shouted and stuff, it had those atmosphere of (Pretend) walking into a ramen shop in Japan in the cold winter and those warm greetings filled the air kinda mood. HAHA. And oh, i'm not very happy with the security @ Millenia Walk/Harvey Norman. She first looked at me with the superrrr rude and look down on me eyes and then asked me "What're you doing here?!" Like superrr unfriendly. I was just sitting on the sofa trying out. And then i started mumbling, walk around? I mumbled cause i didn't think she had the rights to ask, (in that manner) and that it was a shopping centre. Like seriously? I'll remember your faceeee. Then this father rammed my leg with his super damn cool pram and it was so painful i started tearing, its like not the cheapo pram, its like those damn sophiscated and "high class" kind so it was the pretty sturdy kind. Don't like you. :/

There is supposedly a meet-up session but no one texted no one so i guess i gotta take the initiative again. Sigh, why am i always the one? My head hurts really badly and i dont like it and i'm trying not to take 2 painkillers cause they're not good for me. My mantou's damn poor thing and i wished i can do something to help him, he's starting to hate me cause i apply the cream for him which is damn uncomfortable. Sigh, i wished i didn't have to. So i spared him tonight, since he was sleeping so soundly. Please get well. :/ I'm feeling hungry again or rather im craving for my kimchi ramen noodles (Y)! I had yummy prawns for dinner and i ate pomelo and mango and it made my day. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment