Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today, is not a good day.
Pinky Promise.

A trip to the sinseh in the late afternoon. Had my shoulders and wrist "fixed". Apparently, this is the first time, i ever felt "PAIN" from a trip there. I've always had 101/100 tolerance level of pain. I mean its a big "achievement" for a girl. But nah, today's session nearly killed me. He warned me: Its super SUPER painful know. I was like uhm. Then he started and i really wanted to box/slap/kick him in the face because it was so painful. But i didn't utter a word. But i couldn't breathe, (maybe cause he was grabbing both my shoulders) i felt like i was gonna get asthma man. But throughout, I kept quiet. God, i cant imagine myself screaming my lungs out if i hadn't tolerated. Apparently, some ligament or some sort shifted (as usual) and a pathetic shoulder bone's lose. Then i thought i was fine, so he "read" my pulse and then he went to get the medicine for my lousy body. And then, i realised i couldn't lift my arm. So i told him and the repeated the torturous pressing, cracking, pulling whatever again. And so, the whole point is, i STILL CANNOT LIFT MY ARM, carry any bag or whatever shit. My sister just asked me to tick, (yes, TICK) some survey but i can't tick properly. Let alone draw! I'm very very sad now. I can go and kill myself. It must be the almost ten kilograms, (yes, 10kg) school days to and from, woodlands to sengkang, sk back to woodlands. It sucked really badly and i guess that must be the cause of it. Ytd, my shoulders were so painful, i wanted to throw my bag away and cab home. But yours truly, is broke. I bought like a dry cabinet for 118, a wacom for 169, a book for 40, cutter for 30, cleaned my lens for 80, signed for membership for 15 and printed for (you can ask me and i might tell you). sigh, sigh, sigh. I have only 2 dollars left in my bank. So, my point is, Idk whether i should bring a bag to school and will someone be kind to carry it for me? :/ And and and, let's eat budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment