Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm so proud of you St. Helen!
XOXO

The thought of not getting a last place and being mocked at makes me feeel good. To be honest, complacency kills. I've got my fair share of it. This was the first time i saw St Elizabeth break down so badly, (but i didn't feel anything) but the point is, you guys used to mock at us so much i felt so inferior. Like we will never be good enough? Alright, enough of that. (No offence.) I miss the house spirit, i miss leading the cheers, i miss running for my house, i miss winning, i miss the tears and the joy, i miss planning for the events, i miss painting my helen banners. i miss everything about helen. i promise, (scout's honor).

Tried to snap but my kit lens too lousy and its too slow to focus and snap. But oh wells, at least i tried. But yeah, caught up with handful of darlings. And i finally met the legendary younger sister, twin sister whatever of mine. But i don't think she looked like me. But all the teachers made a big fuss about us looking alike. And the point is, all the teachers' said so. I was like, seriously? HAHA. And i forced the shy girl to take a photo with me. I finally got to meet CINDYYYYY and VALERIE. I miss IJ life (part of it) though. HAHA.

My shoulders/arm/wrist is aching and hurting big time. I feel the urge to bang the walls or something. Class was as usual, nothing much. Talked to Si-y a bit. And i cant believe i told her about my shoulders etc and maybe early submission? Then idk why, when i returned to my seat, a lot of things ran through my head and, omg, i broke down so i left the class. Moments huh. i admit it was partly the book, cause it was personal? Like how i cried like shit during my ART coursework. :/ SIAN.

Sent Mummy off at the airport. I wanna go back too :( But she just wouldn't allow. Then we had popeyes, the 3 of us, with my sister's bf's sister (confusing much) and i feel so full till now. My metabolism rate obviously dropped and i have to control my food intake now. I just wanna PUKE :/ 

I need to get started with my letters and illustration and BBQ's tomorrow. My hands feel funny, i dont like it this way. Goodnight darlings.

:/ Can i have a hug tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment