Sunday, March 21, 2010

I really really really wished (x100) that you would wake up, someday. Or i could give you one tight slap to wake you. Sometimes i asked myself why? But the only answer i get is everything happens for a reason? And things to learn from it. But i've learnt enough, so why can't things change back to the way it was? I always, always have to pretend everything's going well, everywhere and this pretense really sucks. Everyone has a wardrobe of mask, but i guess, i'll use up mine soon. I don't wanna fall and never stand up again. Sometimes, i wished i could really take a break, but i know, if i lose this chance, maybe, i'll never get it anymore. I remember how hard i tried, how much effort i put in to get myself to where i am today. And i really, really, really, cross my finger/heart that you won't ruin this whole damn thing for me. Sighhhh. I used to think "It'll never happen to me, impossible?" And look what im going through now? This shit. And now i think, "Why me?!" Life's unfair. I realized that long ago. 
Please? Can you just do me a favor?

"And add in two teaspoons of wishful thinking."

Side tracking a bit, 
√Submission's over, i don't feel anything at all. 
√I'm gonna get a job and work this holidays, i cannot be lazy. 
√I wanna get a pair of Asics high cut but there's only yellow yellow dirty fellow. 
√I need to collect bluetooth headset and get a pouch from Funan Mall.
√I wanna go shoot (eh hem, yuhao, time to contact me!)
√Meet up with Nicole! maybe Cindy as promised and D!
√I think i might be gg down to Sjc to do the Art Fest thingy.
√Write letter to carebear and buddy!
√Let me have some rest please?
√Pack my stuffs?
√Help to shift house
√Clean my house!
√√√Learn something during the holidays

I wished i could go for holidays, but i can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment