Long time since i blogged and uploaded some visuals for you guys.
I will, soon aye!
√ Timbre's Rock and Roots Concert!
√ SJC's sports day!
√ TDS Design Show (a couple of shots)
√ Girlfriend outing!
Out-ed with Yuhao, (my girlfriend) today. Haha.
√Brought her around to look for camera and film.
√Guess what, i finally know where Objectifs moved to.
√She's still as blur as ever, catch ups and talked.
√Ate at pepper lunch @Suntec city
√Bought Diana F+ CMYK! and 35mm backing
√Ate at Hairloom and Caramel
√Made plans on what to do during holidays!
√Time to go shooting!
And let me rant here, about ytd's trng with Michelle.
√Training started really late and we regretted cabbing down.
√Had 20 rounds of run! :/ I think i kinda lost my stamina.
√Footwork which i totally got confused and i had to redo again for so many times.
√Floor was so slippery i fell like 3 times! Ugly blueblacks :/
√Menses came during interval of games
(√Oh i forgot to mention the Fairfield girls came and, they're coming to TP! :)
√Only had one pad, so i had to lend from the other girls.
√There was only 5 TP girls there for trng.
√I forgot to bring spare panties for shower :( :( :(
√Bad menses cramps
√Bad migraine (because of the approaching heavy rain)
√Bad muscle aches.
I'm going down to SJC to meet Miss Teh, and most prolly Miss Belinda Tan and Mrs Crossley.
HAHA, i feel nervous.
No comments:
Post a Comment