Wednesday, February 25, 2009

For that loser,
I can't help it but i'll prolly name you a CAMERA IDIOT.
Don't blame me for that.
Cause it doesn't pay to be kind,
for humans like you.
Just a 35mm roll and you can't handle it.
(Don't know what's 35mm, go Google it now then)
Oh well, your hands shake when you take pictures.
I can't blame you.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Aye, enough of that loserrr.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Days been pretty peaceful, happy, enjoyable w/o you in our lives.
I'm lovin it. :D
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I need to get down to the IT fair.
Anyone?
I'm so gonna get the Macbook Pro.
Get it with me too ok? (:
Checked it out and stuffs,
my adobe will be costing my 3000 plus.
Omg, they're good at making moneyyy.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Curious case of Benjamin Button today.
Prettyy okayyy,
just like my imagination.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Must must must catch Slumdog Millionaire aye people.
It's GOOD.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
Idk what to type.
...
That's what i learnt it P-cube.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Peace peeps.
P.s/ i got so much friends to go shopping with.

No comments:

Post a Comment