Sunday, February 22, 2009

All kinds of people,
I see during work.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Just had to end work like pretty fuming mad.
This customer came when we were closed,
and asked if i could let him in to see the Singtel Dream phone.
I said No, we're closing.
Then like after a min, he was still standing there.
And then suddenly he shouted-
You no mouth issit? Cannot reply me?
Totally pissed off,
i ald said we're closed.
Come back tomorrow.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Thank God Patrick Star was there.
Omg, i could've erupted.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
The whole world's asking for kisses,
omggg.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Lotsa off days, so i can R&R,
and meetups/outings!
Hurry book me!
:D:D:D
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Now the manager's blaming me for influencing/teaching Ferlycia and Anni to be pesky, rude etc.
Omggg, you two owe me one eachhh.
See lah, now people say me.
Esp you Twin.
HAHA.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Got so much things to do,
Need to go for a Medical Checkup.
Do up Giro.
Get mummy to sign.
Send back letters.
I can't remember.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I miss you.
Need a hug :D

No comments:

Post a Comment