I hate migraine, it kills me. It makes me "handicapped" for as long as I have them. But from what I know, there's no cure for migraine. I need someone to find a cure please? The feeling of that throb in your head then your eyes to eyeballs are not funny at all :/ Then the nauseous-ness. Sigh, it sucks, really, it does. So please bear with me when I whine a whole lot when it attacks me. I've realized what triggers them. Rainy days are one of them, yes, not lying, the weather affects my migraine. Then there's smell, like BO and nasty smell. There's also noises, like a sharp noise can trigger it straight. I forgot to mention ciggs. It makes me worst. Then the environment, if its too stuffy, there's no way i wont get a migraine attack. Sigh oh sigh, its so hard to avoid all these but that's life. But I don't want to depend solely on painkillers though.
School's been a bore but it has been pretty interesting. Contradicting much i know. Ad campaign is good with group mates like Phoebe and Yeesee! We kinda learnt how to deal with F and get our ideas across to him like finally. Zzzzz that took quite long. 3 modules before we 3 know how to communicate with him. And we've learnt oh well, how to save our asses as well. That's pretty much a big achievement? ^^ Public Speaking has been the same? Yeah i know right, its my second time taking it but zzzzz. I hope I do well enough.
Internship is starting soon. 1st August aye! I'm looking forward to see what's really in the industry but dreading it a little. I hope I like it, I hope it makes me "decide my future" from there. If you know what i mean. Si Y told me I have a lot to learn from them. after all they started their own company. That i really salute them (: Let it be good.
My airway's been giving me a whole lot of problems. :/ I have to use the asthma inhaler twice a day together with the nasal spray twice a day as well. The back flow from my nose leaves my throat hurting so badly especially in the morning. I'm gonna be a good girl and use the spray obediently for 3 months with hopes of getting away the nose allergy and yes, my eye circles. Yes, my eye circles is not because i didn't sleep. Its because of my nose allergy, just so you know. The eye is connected to the nose thats why!
I kinda miss Ruth Toh though. Haven't had her around for so many months. Been so independent since she took "leave". Friends, are such an amazing thing. Those who say they'll be there normally aren't. Those whom you never thought will be there, are there. It makes you realize who're friends (on the surface) and f r i e n d s. I should say I've lost a couple of them ever since they took advantage of the friendship? It makes me feel like its just one sided. Oh wells, enough of that part.
I realize I'm lacking a lot of visuals here. Ikr.
Then I have this boy, my favorite boy, to thank for being here for me, every time. It'd be a lie if i said we dont quarrel/have small tiffs. Whats a r/s without this little bumpy rides? But I appreciate the effort put in to make things better, make ourselves better, make the relationship better. It makes me smile while thinking about it. The distance during his training made us realize how strong we actually were. It makes me realize "Distance never really separates two hearts that really matter." And yes you matter b, very much. I won't type the cheesy deezy words here ^^ But I'm glad we took our own sweet time to date <3
X
No comments:
Post a Comment