P.s I'm talking about my life in TDS luh.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Today made me feel like I was hanging in the air, but about the hit the ground anytime soon. You're not totally to blame but no, I feel its unfair for me on my part. Yes, I do disappoint and I had. But you clearly know I'm trying and I'm improving. I'm not saying this from my POV but you mentioned this to me, not once but on several occasions. It made me feel like all my efforts were there, just for me to see it. Yes, I should be working hard for no one but myself aye? But the way you did things/ said things were a little, or maybe pretty much made me feel affected and disappointed in you. Then why do I try so hard for? Its partly my fault but not totally right? And so, I've kinda half decided if this happens again, I am so gonna like talk to someone about it, yes higher authority. I feel so sian thanks to today. And partly unmotivated. Sigh, what's this? :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment