Tuesday, June 21, 2011





Timelapse is one amazing sh*t.

And so, I've always heard of the Nothern Lights aka the aurora borealis but never knew what caused them. Finally googled them and tadah! So basically, the northern lights is a natural light display caused/created by the sun's magnetic activity. It because of the large number of electrons that stream towards the Earth along a magnetic field and collide with air particles in the sky.

Sigh, its the holidays, it means it's time-to-get-my-ass work
ing to look for a SIP/Internship company! This is so stressing. I know so many have started so long ago,it made me panic like mad but my Day 1 was not fruitful but at least I got replies, really nice replies. One gave me feedback on how my work could be improved and encouragement + told me to email him when I have new works. Another one encouraged me and even help me asked a company + gave me a few contacts to email to (but sadly, i already emailed most of them) I just have to keep on trying. Anybody has anymore to recommend? I mean there are a lot of GD firms but they're totally "not me" ki
nda place to be/ work to do so I kinda did not email them at all. What if I get called down for an interview? :/ I need somewhere that i can relate to really. :/ I dont want to end up being #miserableatwork everyday.

I have an interview/job training tomorrow but sadly, its not for the SIP, it's for the parttime job my classmate-y introduced me to. I hope it turns out good and not much of an #awkwardness. Save me, its at Ubi D:

Its Tuesday, almost Wednesday. I dread Friday. The boy is flying off for Thailand :/ Like what he posted on FB, thailophobia! No idea how I'm going to survive but I have to :/ I'll miss you crazy silly monsta. Let's hope this makes us s t r o n g e r

#emails please keep coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment