Friday, January 7, 2011

Im calling for SOS.

Yes, I'm down with acute bronchitis as diagnosed by Dr Seow. Been to school only for a day this week and this sucks. I've never been so desperate for help this badly. Partly because i wanna do well for this block. I've been sucha major letdown the last 2 modules. This sucks. I've been too distracted its time i get back on track. I don't want my grades to drop (although i know they're gonna deprove for sure). And the reason why i want to go to school so badly is because, i need to be in class to learn. With subjects like MMFund, i need to be physically in class to listen. I've (no offence) had enough of passing messages etc because most of the time, miscommunication do happen and idk, people dont like to teach what they've learnt i feel? Its not the first time i got into shit because i haven't been in school. Had enough of that. Almost gives me an instant heart attack when i know someone told me the wrong stuff. I know you're not to blame but sigh. Do you get me? Like now, sigh, i need help but no one's fucking around. No one's fault, my fault only. FUCK LUH i need fucking help. The truth is no one cares.

I'm going into a panic attack.
Tyvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment