Monday, December 6, 2010

Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.

Here goes my verbal diarrhoea/
I think I've gone through a lot in life, so many lessons learnt, so many falls, so many god damn-it experiences. I guess it only made me even stronger. No doubt i fell, so many times, this year especially. I wouldn't call them mistakes or regrets. I think i can pretty much expect/predict? But then again, learn not to expect so much, because the more you do, the harder you fall. And i still love this sentence, "If it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger." Pretty much says everything aye? Learn to protect yourself. We're all selfish aren't we? Its human nature. Those who try to mess with you, let them. i've got no comments on that. Let them mess, let them get happy over nothing. Its stupid. As long as you know what you're doing, its good enough. Those who failed you, one day they'll ask themselves why'd they do that. Afterall, trust no one but yourself. We've been hurt so many times haven't we? "Seeing people change isn't what hurts, What hurts is remembering who they used to be." I've got no regrets, i tried my best to save it. It got "saved" then got abused/threatened/wasted. I can only say, Remember, i was there for you. I always was. (See the past tense?) It took me a lot of courage to put that sentence onto the five of us. And as for you, its been pretty long, dragged on and on. Ups and down, with or without you. I'm tired. Really sick and tired, maybe not to an extreme extend but I've made it clear, I've made myself clear. My impression/respect/thoughts of you went from sky high and it just keeps plunging down. You're just another temporary page in my diary. This's what life is right? And since im stuck in this shit, I'd better make good use of this. Tragic ain't it? All the best aye.

And, we're always lost.