√Party like a rock star
I'm glad that outside all the chaos, i found you, each and everyone of you. (Y) Met a pretty large number of new people which i'm determined that they'll stay throughout with me. Thanks for everything. From deciphering my facial expressions to agreeing to my random/annoying/irritating rantings and i love the htht we had. Never felt so safe talking about shitzx. HAHA. All those who were always there and still there (i know who you are), i heart you guys. To those who turned your back against me, your loss. But i think noone did that to me? I still can't believe this shitzx, hee heezx. Its crazy, its really crazy, something I thought i'll never do? Nah, i was wrong (: So damn wrong. Things shall stay they way the are cause, I'm really lovin' it.
Oh, and i suddenly remembered something. We suddenly realised we didn't have enough money for McDelivery. So when the delivery guy came, one of them told the deliveryman to give us $2 off cause we are short of cash. He agreed?! Nice one. It was hilarious okayzx.
I'll be back to blog, hopefully before i fly off tomorrow! (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment