"We've got too much bad blood between us"
And so, this feels like stranger meets stranger. Maybe we've met on the streets, I've got an impression of you. A slight one, a pretty blurred one. We could only say hi, but at the back of my heart/head/mind/soul, inside me, words are shouting, they're screaming. But sadly, nothing comes out. It's sad isn't it? How photographs never change but the people in it do.
You're talking to a stranger/I'm not that girl anymore/
I would like to believe this's another stupid mistake :D
Today i told myself to brave up my courage, and do something i'll never do, or consider doing. I'm so proud of myself, heez. It worked.
I kinda realized something, time check nowadays results in the 11:11 thingy which many girls usually go "omg omg." But if they really work, why are we all still here sitting/hoping/wishing? Nah, i refuse to give in to that. Tell me if your wish came true, aye?
Things I've done :
√Stayover FTW
√The power of Three, no more (haha!)
√Talked to humans whom i missed so dearly
√Talked to humans i thought i never had courage to
√Talked to humans i never thought i would feel comfortable talking to
√Can i say i grew up?
√Bought 2 books! (Mummy sponsored!)
√Toured around places in the night, alone and on purpose
√HTHT!
Things i wish i could do :
√Write a card and give those who's "been with me" a big bear hug
√Get drunk and spill the beans!
√Go for a trip
√Go for a spin!
√Spend quality time with someone
√Meet some new friend(s)
Things i might do:
√Catch a movie myself
√Go for a night run
√Go to JB for the day!
√Get a jobbie!
(I'll most prolly keep adding onz)
Meanwhile i think i'm damn fitz from training, i love/hate it.
Nah, it feels like im reaching the finishing line, but i choose to U-turn and run away from the finishing line. Has anyone done that before? Search deeper, the meaning's pretty obvious.
"Sent one min ago"
"I could only smile, at the beauty of destruction"
Good Job fung.
And so, this feels like stranger meets stranger. Maybe we've met on the streets, I've got an impression of you. A slight one, a pretty blurred one. We could only say hi, but at the back of my heart/head/mind/soul, inside me, words are shouting, they're screaming. But sadly, nothing comes out. It's sad isn't it? How photographs never change but the people in it do.
You're talking to a stranger/I'm not that girl anymore/
I would like to believe this's another stupid mistake :D
Today i told myself to brave up my courage, and do something i'll never do, or consider doing. I'm so proud of myself, heez. It worked.
I kinda realized something, time check nowadays results in the 11:11 thingy which many girls usually go "omg omg." But if they really work, why are we all still here sitting/hoping/wishing? Nah, i refuse to give in to that. Tell me if your wish came true, aye?
Things I've done :
√Stayover FTW
√The power of Three, no more (haha!)
√Talked to humans whom i missed so dearly
√Talked to humans i thought i never had courage to
√Talked to humans i never thought i would feel comfortable talking to
√Can i say i grew up?
√Bought 2 books! (Mummy sponsored!)
√Toured around places in the night, alone and on purpose
√HTHT!
Things i wish i could do :
√Write a card and give those who's "been with me" a big bear hug
√Get drunk and spill the beans!
√Go for a trip
√Go for a spin!
√Spend quality time with someone
√Meet some new friend(s)
Things i might do:
√Catch a movie myself
√Go for a night run
√Go to JB for the day!
√Get a jobbie!
(I'll most prolly keep adding onz)
Meanwhile i think i'm damn fitz from training, i love/hate it.
Nah, it feels like im reaching the finishing line, but i choose to U-turn and run away from the finishing line. Has anyone done that before? Search deeper, the meaning's pretty obvious.
"Sent one min ago"
"I could only smile, at the beauty of destruction"
Good Job fung.
No comments:
Post a Comment