Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sometimes,
I ask myself, what if i fell one day.
I ask myself what if i gave up one day.
I ask myself why i bother to try.
I ask myself why i even bother to.
I ask myself, what i'm hanging onto.
I ask myself, how long more can i last.
I ask myself who's gonna catch me when i fall.
I ask myself what's keeping me going.
(i need to know, so, i know who's my strength)

I'm sorry but i don't like it when you talk about Your God, or my God.
Seriously, leave me alone.
I hate it so don't even try.

√ Town with my all time fav ; Mich! Ruth! Beng! and sister.
√ TANGS closed door was chaotic
√ Town was crowded probably cause it's a holiday
√ Mrs Ramu gave birth to a baby girl!
√ Mrs Ho's pregnant with a girl!
√ Happy Teachers' Day!
Teachers Day means so much to me, because all of you must have made a difference to my life. And, i love this day cause i catch up with all my teachers, be it whether they are still teaching or not. (L) you guys so much. And 11years after my first primary school year, Miss E. Yee, you're still the best teacher I've ever had. I doubt anyone can break this thought of mine. (: Every year i tell her that and, this year she say she shy. HAHA. Time to visit next year. I'm so sorry, I still feel guilty about not visiting this year though. XOXO!
√ KOI + Lunch with my favourite boy.
√ Classes with Chloes
(I missed you so much the prev module, hehe, secret)
√ Art Friend
√ Starbucks


Its funny how pictures never change,
but people in them, do.

But then again,
What if i never get that chance again?

No comments:

Post a Comment