"Sometimes the hardest part of the journey,
is believing you’re worthy of the trip."
Party like a rock-star.
is believing you’re worthy of the trip."
Guess who went to bed with the worst night and woke up having the prettiest dream? Haw haw, its me. Be very jealous. I still cannot get over it although i've woken up for like quite some time? It was oh so sweet, meltzx. I hope it continues tonight pleaseeeee? But I've seen your face somewhere before, your name rings a bell. Oh yeah, have i mentioned I have really strong impression of faces? I won't forget the old lady i helped in Bugis, she got lost and needed to go somewhere. Few days later, i saw her at Sengkang's bus stop. But apparently she doesn't remember me :/ And this blind man, i helped him twice or thrice already. The last time i helped him was in TP!
I just cooked yummyzx wanton for brunch and i had the mee goreng, i don't know why it doesn't taste so nice anymore. I need to get my ass to school but i refuse to, I'm so dead. I feel no +hype, i don't understand why also. The tune of the songs playing are messing with my head but i'm trying to see how long i can tahan it before i throw my macbook onto the floor. Haw haw. And did i mention the whole of causeway point's closing down or something. I don't even bother walking in to check out cause the first half of the shops are all completely SHUT. They might as well close the whole thing. My favourite shops are gone already, they moved out. :/ Now i come to think of it, i really have no shoes left. I dumped almost 10 pairs that day down the chute. I have about 5-6 more pairs that are new but i need to get my ass down salvation army! I wanna visit the the store, anyone? I neeeeeed to go to Thailand but i doubt i'll ever get my ass down this 2 years? I'm broke. Ok, I'm rambling on and on i don't like it when i'm like that. bye bye.
I just cooked yummyzx wanton for brunch and i had the mee goreng, i don't know why it doesn't taste so nice anymore. I need to get my ass to school but i refuse to, I'm so dead. I feel no +hype, i don't understand why also. The tune of the songs playing are messing with my head but i'm trying to see how long i can tahan it before i throw my macbook onto the floor. Haw haw. And did i mention the whole of causeway point's closing down or something. I don't even bother walking in to check out cause the first half of the shops are all completely SHUT. They might as well close the whole thing. My favourite shops are gone already, they moved out. :/ Now i come to think of it, i really have no shoes left. I dumped almost 10 pairs that day down the chute. I have about 5-6 more pairs that are new but i need to get my ass down salvation army! I wanna visit the the store, anyone? I neeeeeed to go to Thailand but i doubt i'll ever get my ass down this 2 years? I'm broke. Ok, I'm rambling on and on i don't like it when i'm like that. bye bye.
Party like a rock-star.
No comments:
Post a Comment