Maybe Beng. You're right. You made me realise a lot. Tyvm. No one cares. No one ever cared. I mean that's how to world works right? Everyone's too held up with themselves. And no, dont correct me, even the best-est friends are selfish. Even between the husband and wife, they surely want themselves to be the better one aye? I should laugh at myself, really hard, i really should. Why am I trying so hard, when ultimately, the world puts you down? Everyone pretends to be nice, even those whom they themselves are not ok with you in the first place. Don't live in self denial. Really. And if you're trying to fucking run me down, dont try, dont try at all ok? Fuck off, fuck off seriously. Don't ask me if i'm ok, i'm not. Don't ask me why either. Ask yourself why you weren't here. I cried like an asshole on the bus just now. I hate crying on the bus. Hateeeee it. Ok peace. I missed my stop i ended up at Bedok i had to take a bus back to TP. Then i crossed over to get my lunch, crossed back, had lunch alone. Now I'm sitting in the library alone, thinking, wondering reflecting, texting. Thanks for the (sms) company baybees. And i kinda secretly figured things out. Whichever way it is, one part's gonna get hurt. No offence but that's the truth aye? Okay, my eyes are tired I'm gonna stop. I feel so weak for training but i guess i have to go and training better be good and productive or else. I can't wait to fast forward everything and enjoy ^.^ (cant believe i used that face). These few days i've tried so many things i've never thought i'll even try. More to come i hope. Gotta live life exciting manzx. Like the (stranger) woman i met that day who asked if i'm good and she told me "when you're young, its good to have fun" and her "nian qing shi ben qian!" Maybe i agree, to a certain extent. Someone get me a job please? I'm in need of money and i even went to the money changer, this shows how wits i am at my wits end. My eyes are tired and dryxz, i need a shoulder. I need to fall asleep peacefully tonight, please?
cross your fingers with me, this time round.

No comments:
Post a Comment