Thursday, August 26, 2010


I've got so much on my mind i feel like i wished i had time to tell everyone i know something I've always wanted to say about them, good or bad. But then again, no one would take it nicely i guess. Its human nature isn't it? Tyvm.

Friendlies/training at Monfort. Bad to start with cause i had no shoes, other than that i only did 8 sets of multiples which is like no hype. Then i play a match with the Monfort boys and it sucked ttm. So i felt like i did nothing at all. I hate this kind of training. I'm dying/suffering i feel. It feels funny being a doubles player, with someone else in the same court. I don't have a choice but to get used to it. But its been so pretty long, i'm still not used to it. How? At the end of the day i STILL HAVE TO GET USED TO IT. Fullstop. I hate situations like this. To be honest, training doesn't really benefit a lot. Half of the time, i don't understand why/what we are doing for. Sigh, this is bad. I doubt i'll get to play for IVP/POLITE too. I mean like if they don't see it, after so log, no matter how hard you try, its useless. I hate this kind of situation too. Forget it, i'll only be rambling on and on to nobody. There's no one to talk to about this except maybe for one of them in the team whom i recently found out shares the same views as me. Time to move on.

And so, tomorrow's the closing ceremony of YOG 2010. No feelings, no comments, nothing though. School's starting yay! I can't wait, i don't like holidays. Its okay, you may say i'm weird, you won't be the first to say so. but then there's only 70 passes for tomorrow so, it means some of them are not going. I hope i see the usual few and maybe say goodbye to my favourite athletes. Drus hasn't sent me my pretty picture she took for me. Ahhhh, cant wait for that.


(And haha, i drew that during training because i felt so vexed up i couldn't talk to anyone at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment