Sunday, August 22, 2010


I thank God for friends like Ruth Toh Kai Ling and Teo Beng Wee. These are two i thought i nearly lost but, i'm glad i didn't. These are two who stood by me be it happy or sad. Thank you babes. HEE. Lurbbsxz you two very very much. Who else would rush from sembawang to town because they knew i wasn't okay and i was alone. And today, they came from Baybeats (yes they skipped Baybeats) because i wasn't pretty okay. Wo ai ni men. That's what friends are for. I guess through these difficult times and shitty days that you can see, who really are your friends. (L) P.s/ look at what they got for me, a damn cute pouch (which i thought Ruth made for me but in the end, no) and two love note. No wait, Ruth's was a love note full of love but Beng one was a hate note, haha go read it. You two are so cutezx luhhhx.

And dear you, please do not scare me anymore okayzxxx?

I hope VJC will be gooooood tomorrow. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment