Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many years has it been?
I've lost count.

What i heard today, isn't what I'm hearing for the first time. Surprisingly, (maybe not) I didn't feel a thing. It felt like i was immuned, immuned to all these sh*t since the dinosaurs era. Maybe its true, that after a while you'll get used to it and that "everything would fall back to place." I'm too worried to worry, I'm too disappointed to feel sad, I'm too, (i don't know what to fill in here) to feel anything. The only way to keep going, is to tell myself, to do what I'm supposed to be doing and focus. Things would "fall into place" eventually. I need to be strong, i have to. Things will be okay.

I guess i lost it, for sure, for forever.
(The prettiest thing that i first had)

It's okay, don't fall fung, don't fall.

How much have i missed you.
But i have the answer.
I shadn't hang on.

I.need.to.let.it.out.

No comments:

Post a Comment