then she asked me a question,
which left me speechless and thinking.
Who died?
You sound so innocent, full of good intent.
You died.
I can't believe its Sunday or rather its Monday already. (Past 12 midnight)
Maybe because it feels funny not having gone for a Saturday training now.
Work @ Paper City under Antalis was pretty okay.
Learnt a lot of new stuffs, met new people.
Like Benjamin, professional origamist who did the huge life size unicorn made up of paper.
The sales guy who gotten us the 2 Antalis book (Hint, hint.) HAHA.
Hazel and Huimin who gave us an opportunity to work.
The many many kids whom i was teaching.
Taipang, who came down cause i called him, and he bought us ice cream (:
Thank youzzzzx.
Photographers gathering at SYOG HQ.
Familiar faces like VAL!
---
Sometimes i wonder about "One in a million."
"This result of fail is also a very negative and some what cruel mark. The question I would like answered, is did I fail by a long way, only a couple of points or quite a few points? Seeing the word fail tells me nothing. I personally think that everybody should be given a mark, possibly with an A for the best mark, going down to a G for the worst."
Which is pretty much really really true.
I've always had this thinking, if you're deprieved of something, there's something else to make up for. And i guess, thats true. But i'm still wondering between a few choices for what's been made up to me.
Maybe nothing happens till i explode.
N/ights.
Which is pretty much really really true.
I've always had this thinking, if you're deprieved of something, there's something else to make up for. And i guess, thats true. But i'm still wondering between a few choices for what's been made up to me.
Maybe nothing happens till i explode.
N/ights.
No comments:
Post a Comment