Saturday, July 10, 2010

I get high like planes.

Guess what mummy said to me today.
"Maybe you shouldn't have taken Design, so torturing and time consuming (because i don't sleep and i'm very tired). Maybe you should've taken something in the finance sector or something like your sister. Your immune system so weak, forever will get sick."

How depressing is that? And obviously my answer is "NO WAY." I'm tired, very tired, yes i am. Though i don't show it. (I don't believe in behaving sick when you're sick? I think its very attention seeking, being sick won't kill, i guess? So why not try to be happy. It makes you feel better too.) I consider myself very healthy, but the other day, the checkup i did, i have low blood pressure, why?! I really don't understand. Giddy spells, head feels like its exploding. And i have Costochondritis for like five days already. (I'm sure someone will surely google it) Dr Seow moveddddd, its no longer two bus stops away. :/

I'm tired i decided not to blog anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment