Reshuffle your thoughts.
Today, the sky felt so depressed, it decided to cry with me, loudly.
Thunder scares me nowadays, i woke up to a really really loud thunder. I'm a brave girl, but after that night of being alone in that 4 storey house, alone which made me perspire and cry pretty badly but no one woke up to my calls. :/ So, i decided to call my Gege, which made me feel better. Thanks.
The bus ride was bad, it was so nostalgic, it made me think a lot. The clouds kept changing its shape/colour as i moved along. Its just like life, it keeps moving on, it doesn't stop. You can't stop for a breather, and if you did, it means its game over. I held my breathe for a sec, I felt so much better, so much calmer, so much happier. Then, i started tearing, again. I don't likey. My eyes looks teeny weeny after crying. Me no likey. Stopped the shuffle mode, chose a couple of songs to play, it felt so much better. I secretly wished that the moment i stepped into school, someone, just someone would offer me a hug. That's all i asked for today. But i got none. I know i ain't myself today, i know i ain't. Shooting was pretty fruitful today, got our shots, finally. Thanks for those who helped, Moses, JiaXin, Delon, Vanessa and Daryl. Did i miss anyone out? Then after a while, everyone left and i felt alone again, all i hoped for was for the Laos meeting to be over and have Ruth, Beng and Delon coming in. I wished for that hug again. I broke down when i saw Ruth, so badly. I felt like a little girl, finally able to see her loved ones after being lost in the forest for days. Maybe, even worst. I think they've never seen me cry except for the photography module. I'm sorry i left you guys so helpless, but really, thanks for just being there. Maybe it felt awkward when the lights went on, and i was like an idiot in the corner, weeping. Sighhh. One of those days. Thanks for being there, really. And for the bus ride, gege. Whatever it is, Lurbbbsxxx euu all.
People come and go, we pin our hopes or maybe expectations, hoping that they'll make our lives a bit better. Then they fail us, we get sweep off our feet. But one day, we'll wake up, stronger than yesterday, knowing that we shouldn't have even expected. It's a cycle, just so you know. And just so you know, i'm disgusted by how you behave when you're okay and when you're not.
I don't like myself the way i am now, in fact i hate it. When have i became so vulgar? Sighhhhhzx.
By the way, can someone tell me, why's there so much going on?
No comments:
Post a Comment