Lets exchange roles and press rewind.
Maybe the simpliest thing in your daily life, can teach you something. I was in the bus, then an emergency break, people lost their balance, people shrieked, people screamed and people woke up. There and then, i woke up too. In life, we always have that big turning point in life, and i seriously think i'm facing it now. Better now than never. Maybe all these, it woke me up from what i have been going through.
Perhaps till now, the biggest thing i always reckon i lost was my clique, The Army of eight. There was a lot of commotion, in the clique and even people outside the clique. But there was nothing we could do. Cry? But no one sees the tears. Laugh, but no one laughs with you. Someone once told me, that, years from now, i look at how i behaved regarding this matter, i'll laugh at myself. But i stood firm and i said, NO. But i guess, i do have to give in now, not completely but partially. No point crying over split milk. Everyone's at fault, really, no one's innocent. Big lessons learnt, i'll hold them close to my heart. Requesting for a friend to not sleep, cabbing down at 4am just to get company to talk to. Crying on bus rides, with weird stares. Enough of that (: But maybe, it meant so much more to me because i thought i found my true friends? The ones that i'll still be in contact ten years from now. But i guess, not anymore. Someone told me, this issue is not existent to them anymore. Maybe its true? But i've been standing there, wishing and hoping. But nah, maybe today I'll stop. I will, i hope, as much as i wished things didn't turn out this way. (Correct me if i'm wrong, no worries) And what made me felt this was partially because of our Badminton Camp. I felt appreciated and included for the first time. I felt i was acknowledged that night during the goal setting session it almost made me wanna cry and say thank you. Thats how much i wished i could be a part of them, not APART. And training's became a motivation because that's somewhere i could push my limits to its fullest and feel happy about it. Aviva (or now, Li Ning) Open always served as a motivation and constant reminder to me. And i enjoyed it today ttm. Loved the team's company too. Thanks for the tickets @Kelly and @Jeffery W. And so I've hung on enough to know that it's time. Sorry to all those whom i spoke to few nights ago. I appreciate everything.
I'll come back, stronger than before.
No comments:
Post a Comment