I need to get:
√ Court shoes (Yonex?)
√ A new bag
√ Fujifilm Instax 210
√ Art materials
Dry, irritated, tired eyes. Smudged eyeliner, blurred and mixed up dreams and tear trails. That was what i woke up to. It's not a pretty feeling, it shouldn't be either. (And yes, i didn't shower) Sometimes all you need is that bit of tearing, a form of letting everything out, scream into your bolster, so that no one hears you, hold your breath, sync your breathing, follow the rhythm, stop breathing. And then repeat it again. My heart less heavy now. Nah, not of the same reasons. Time check: 7.00 AM I jumped off from my level 2 and dashed to the bathroom. After feeling so refreshed, i realised i was early. How mixed up can i get?
I don't quite pretty like the idea of the Design @ Work on Saturday. Why do we have classes on Saturday? First of all, it collides with training, which ever since Li Ning and WKW (which is now) started, my hands itched so badly to play. But my toenail cracked off, and i skipped training. Then now that i have training, i cannot go for it. The whole reason of being so hyped is that, i feel so happy/carefree doing something i like and something i'm good at without being stressed/unhappy/tired/restless/anything else. It just makes me happy. And did i mention APEL is no longer Mathias? I foresee the word FUN in his class. At the same time, you learn something out of it. And its TP (1) vs TP (2) again. I foresee competition and nervous-ness. But i don't like the way people think that just because its Team 1 they will win, or we're obliged to lose? Nah, i don't like it. The more it feels like you gotta push and prove yourself. It makes me think of the match against XM, not once, but it happened twice. And the incident about CX and JL. Not at all the correct thinking/way to do things. But whatever it is, i'm so proud to see them come this far. Makes me wanna be part of it.
√Jinx
I have this bad habit with Lim Yu Hao now. Breakfast on bus, then we slept. I swear we're gonna get fat. Sometimes it makes me wonder. Why do people call/complain that they're fat, but yet, CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT? Doesn't make sense right? Admit it, and correct it. That girl at the stadium doing her runs made me think of Track & Field back then, tough trainings but i wasn't determined and positive about the whole Nationals thingy. Regrets, i guess. But i guess, it serves as a motivation to strive even harder isn't it? Time to go for a run, marathon run. Anyone on? Oh yeah, i need to get knee guards again. Then my Cartilage supplements from Dr. Seow, see a Chinese Physician on my lose shoulder/hips which cracks forever. Sigh, must be all the chiong-ing. No good. But i have my biceps (: Which i am so very proud of.
I'm getting tired and all, my eyes are teeny weeny and dry. I need sleep, damn good, shiok sleep. Did i mention i fell in love with Cha Soba, i've been thinking about it everyday, i just cooked it just now, again (: I've a few mosquitos from the bus stop in the ulu Arena Country Club and it went with me onto the bus and sucked me forever till i killed it. I dont like mosquitos. Arena tomorrow again and i don't want to take the bus, so Kevin John Herald, please ask your brother Keegan John Herald to fetch. HAHA. My favourite pair of shoes broke thanks to someone hur hur. You better mend it for me.
And and and, Happy Birthday my royal one, Duke. Miss you so much its time to meet up. And my Nuggetzzzzx Sista, Chloes who laughs damn loudly it woke Tai Pang up. Happy Birthday Babe. (L) you two special people.
And to you, although sometimes i feel like punching or boxing you for the things you do/say, i appreciate your presence, a lot and it makes me feel better (sometimes). HAHA. Please bring me out to eat, I'm starving cause you always snatch my food or you finish my portion too unknowingly. You're too high maintenance, really. (Oops) Don't be so blur on court, i feel like smacking my forehead and say Alamak when you miss an opportunity on court. HAHA. Don't want to praise you anymore already.
Can we go out and partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
No comments:
Post a Comment