When i looked at her, i saw myself.
Studio Lighting's been really really tiring, not physically but mentally and my poor eyes are blinding. Was pretty hyped about this module, WAS. Maybe i still am, I should be. (L) my lovely neighbours around my cubicle for all the help ok. And my brestfriend, TeoBengWee (happy?) I think we shall shoot on Saturday to wrap it up. Today our two cubicles were crowded, really really crowded. Has it been pretty long since I've ever felt the presence of people around me? I guess. Today, a friend, who sat right there, i knew she wasn't okay, and she was pretending, i wished i could just talk to her, but it'll be awkward, but i saw myself in her, at that moment. It felt, funny?
We had a talk on the major-s in VSC. It didn't help, at all. How? Can i take 2 majors? Sigh, what am i talking. I need to get my thoughts sorted for sure. I know i can, i know i will. (: Faith. But no matter what i know, for sure, i'll check off the box for my "things to do before i die" list, which is apparel. I'm waiting, i need to find a time for that.
Side tracking a bit. I find you pretty strange. So let's play a game of pretense. You're not behaving the way you "should" in the sense that, the conversation i had with you, i felt like i had it with someone else, but not you yourself. Maybe its time, to stop, and realize, its all along been a game of pretense, everyone's waiting for everyone to raise a white flag. And then, boom, game over. Yes, no? I think its not funny anymore, i think its getting childish, i think it doesn't make sense (not anymore), but in the first place. Its as though its a game of force, a game of force to comprehend and do "something" (that you want to see happening). Its selfish, you know? I think no one has ever told you the truth, the ugly truth. You need to take off the mask and look at yourself, are you not you anymore?
And Dear Girl, do you really really know, that you're a nice person, but you're too influenced by the one around you? In short, peer pressure. I know you have problems, but we all have problems don't we? I think you need to stand firm on your feet and do what you're supposed to. Don't be so distracted can? There are a lot of people, i realized that they care about you and they want to help you. But you try all means to run away from the problems (in school). You have potential, you have talent, maybe not in all areas, but at least there's something you're good at and i think you should make full use of it. Maybe you haven't realized? Have you? One lesson is enough and i know this is your very last chance. Focus aye?
And and and, do you know you don't have to grab my attention that much? I know you exist, so please, okeyyyy?
Oh oh oh, and did i mention we got sponsored by LiNing?
Cause we're only humans.
No comments:
Post a Comment