Please Respect.
Dearest Babe,
I know i haven't been the best-est friend a girl could ask for. But don't deny that, you haven't been one too. Correct me if I'm wrong. But all i know is that, every time i sensed something was not right for you, i wished things were better for you deep down inside. Every time i see you needed some words of encouragement, or a little something to cheer you on, get you going, i didn't hesitate and i said what i really wanna say, off my chest. That's what friends are for right? I'm a girl too, i know how it feels when shit comes and you feel so sucky and shit, but i tried my best to make you feel better. I don't know if you remember anything, but i know, I've never regretted being there for you and all, because i really regarded you as one of my good friends. I'm not trying to say I'm the best here and all, I'm not trying to say I have been here but you don't notice, I'm not trying to say all these. Maybe to you, i pass off as just a friend, a f-r-i-e-n-d. Maybe the things i'm doing is not right for whatsoever, i apologize. I don't remember making you fuming mad or pissing you off, at all. But all i ask for, is that, maybe, if you don't want to be there for me, then don't be. I rather you not be there, then be there hanging. If you don't want to talk to me or anything, then don't. If you want to stop regarding me as a friend, the choice is yours. I can't stop you. The whole point is, i don't think i have offended you, and i don't understand why you have to say such hurtful things when i have never offended you, at all. Have i? Correct me if I'm wrong. It hurts to have you coming to say, you understand me, you get me and all, but you turn around and twist your words. If you don't agree, its okay, then my bad, my words are wrong, my feelings are wrong. My bad. The point is, if you don't, then just let it go, let whatever i said go. You know babe, this's not bullshit but -Deep down, honestly, (cross my heart) i've never regretted this and i STILL treasure this. I never wanted to make enemies, just friends.
Correct me if i have said the wrong things, correct me if i haven't been a friend to you aye? Deep down, i just have to know I've done the right thing, I've never regretted, and i tried my best, yes, my BEST.
If i've offended you, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, my apologies. But please, please stop saying hurtful remarks. I've got the world crashing down on me and if you still spare a thought, like how many of us would spare a thought, even for a stranger, please do. Maybe you'll chance upon this, maybe you'll never. But whatever it is, all the best to you. If you want to talk to me, or clear things up, text me alrights.
No comments:
Post a Comment