Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trail your tongue along your lower lip,
then bite it. 

I'm really really still craving for the fishball thingy from Biscuit King, or GCD should do too. And the wingles from KFC, Heee. Today i struggled on the bus, i think i embarassed myself ttm. I kept whacking/stepping on a lot of people. The driver's obviously oblivious to the amount of people standing. Sigh. Then in the end i gotta cab because i was very late after like 20 plus minutes of waiting for nothing. There's like no bus okayyyy. And Mrs Lucas didn't wanna believe me. She said she's gonna mark me late sooner or later. Oh my tian luh. I'm so lethargic, my shoulders ache from the many things i carried today. I wanna sleep in the rainy weather with the aircon on, double blanket, bolster and my pillow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment