I think last night's post was about disappointments, will and regrets. My Bbom died and it made my Macbook crash damn badly. I need to send the Seagate that's forever back and demand for a new one. As for the new WD harddisk, i gotta send it back to customer service for reformatting. Sigh, i hate technology at times, correction, most of the time.
Disappointments, how much they struck you, all the time. Expectations, they make you fall, even harder. Sigh, i've tried. And yeah, i've made the first step out, so i gotta keep telling myself to keep moving on and not take a step back. I'm sure i can right? Aye? Discipline, i need that now.
And and and, why's everyone putting up a pretense? I kinda expected it, like maybe the two of you? But yeah, why in the world should i care now right? I need to focus. (breathes in and out)
Sometimes I do you feel like going up to that person(s), and tell him/her that he/she's behaving damn weirdly and damn childish-ly that i don't think the whole world's approving of that.
School started today, pretty much ok, except for the fact that i overslept and i was in a "coma", i couldn't hear anything at all, including the 20+ missed calls i received (btw, thanks :) didn't get to see much people though. Talked to Mathias for a while, he made me feel a bit better?
Finally got to satisfy my cravings @ the Japanese place at Suntec. √Garlic fried rice! √Ebi tempura! √Miso soup! √Chawanmushi! √Amaebi!!!! but the crab karrage wasn't good. Fyi, i ate Jap food last night and today again. Oh yeah, biscuit kind didn't have my fav fishballs. Guanchuanding@Defu lane stopped selling the small packs. Sigh, where can i get it?
I feel like going on and on tonight, but i got my poster to complete by tomorrow for printing. I'm damn sad cause i can't go for training for a month cause of my irritating 3-6, 6-9 timetable and yeah. But i think i shall help out @ the CCA recruit drive? Sigh sigh and more sigh. :/ Pixel Collage's pretty nice cause its David's who's teaching us, but its not confirmed. I still don't like that computer lab, it makes me think of what? Adrian and his DigEss class and some people.
Okay, its time i stop and get back to my poster. toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment