Dahao and i went to shoot, at my favourite railway track. She suggested it. Apparently she was screaming over 2 dead rats which got ran over by the train and she even took pictures of it. Madness. Talked alot on everything. And i'm so looking forward on my planned shoot with her.
Training sucked, really badly. If it wasn't for Shakina, i wouldn't have perspired. Thanks a lot, good game. I enjoyed it. Now, the match. Not nervous or what. But i'm just pretty damn disturbed by you-know-who's comments and stuffs. I hate people like that, yes, hate. Not the nicest thing to do or say. I detest you.
Apparently, you. You love making use of people. You throw them aside when you don't effing need them and then you look for them like crazy when you need their help or need them as a stepping stone. You. i detest you too. You see no point in arguing when you're losing and stuffs, yes i still detest you.
Im sorry that i don't confide in you all the time. I kinda miss quite a few friends though. I'm so happy i contacted with them ytd when i had nothing to do. I need to meetup with Amni, D!, Nicole, SHER!. And i kinda miss Ruth cause i wanna talk to her and rant. Idk why also.
You, i make sure i do it.
I know all these shit all boils down to me. What i told myself before entering poly, before entering VSC, before entering the team. It kinda sucks to know you did the wrong thing and it's too late to change it.
Someone knock me out please.
"I may not be the best, but i'm trying my best."
No comments:
Post a Comment