Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Its my 101th post here, nothing significant though.

I'm sorry if i'm being emotional here.
Screw emotions, they make me weak.

First of all,
Dear friend, idk if anything has happened between us,
(or am i too sensitive).
If i did something wrong, i'm really sorry.
I realise that you'll give me akward looks, or simply shun away or smth?
Idk, it doesn't feel good.
I hope you're reading this.
I hope things will return back to as before.
I told myself to be brave to talk to you on msn,
but i got nothing.
Cause i really thank god i found you.
I think of all the fun and crazy hilarious moments,
i miss them.

Secondly, 
(the other person),
i know you'll read this.
I'll make sure you're fine and alright,
i promise alrights?
We'll get through this and grow stronger,
shall we?

I love you guys alrights?
A lot.

It's like a emotional rollercoaster ride.
Will you take this ride with me?
Its like you're on it forever,
emotions do not come to a stop do they?

My eyes are like a tap the past few nights,
even now.

No worries friends, i'll be alright.
Just that i might need your help waking me up tmr morning cause of these "overworked" 
( i should say)
eyes.
And maybe i need tissue, 
i'm running out of them.

Then i'm sorry if i kinda like stood you(company) up,
i accidentally hanged the phone.
Guess i'm not ready or maybe, not at the moment,
want to have any take on freelance modelling?
So i guess, i shouldn't waste your time for the interview.
(Yeah, my confidence sucks.)

Movie marathon today,
Slumdog millionaire,
The phantom of the opera,
hard candy &
eternal sunshine.
Love you guys to the max.
ONE- Xin.
TWO- Ruth.
THREE- Debs.
FOUR- Delon.
FIVE- Beng.
SIX- Nick.
SEVEN- !Q

XOXO. 

I had this question at the back of my head till today,
i still can't figure out the answer,
" will we ever get hurt, till we're immune to it? "

Sometimes, i wished, in life,
there's no right or wrong,
There weren't ideal answers.
People did not have to judge, we could be ourselves,
We don't have to pretend and when we get home,
we take off that mask.
Its as if its a masquerade party out there.

I guess i gotta tell myself,
" cheer up, the worst is yet to come."

I'll always be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment