I likey this one cause everyone's in it.

<3333333333333s./
(Anyone knows how to like type Chinese in Mac?)
Can't wait to go back to schooooooooooool.
But then, i have this very bad feeling,
i have to retake my 3D art aloneeeeee.
Woke up with a throbbing headache i never felt worse before.
Influenza is not funny.
I wake up in the middle of the night,
for nothing.
And i wake up everyday at 8am,
for nothing.
Then i gotta wear a mask 24/7
and Tamiflu makes me go eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
From the TAMIFLU webbie:
The most common side effects of TAMIFLU are mild to moderate nausea and vomiting.
Puked today and it didn't feel good.
When will i get better?
4 more days?
And i'm running out of mask,
i use like 3 a day.
I need someone to deliver some to meeeeee.
I miss school.
No comments:
Post a Comment