Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time flies, i'm sixteen.
We used to dream of growing up,
but now, we wished we could shrink,
and turn back time- to become a kidd once again.
I threw away my journal few days ago,
i missed those days, where we get to write to our Fts.
It was my favourite homework.
I miss the teachers, they were too nice.
It gives me a nostagic feeling, makes me think, makes me cry.
Like that day, 2 days ago.
I met Mr Chin at the KPT, it made me realise,
its been years i left my primary school.
Then i saw Ms Chng walk over,
it made me think of the PSLE time.
I struggled, determined to create a miracle.
And i'm glad i did.
Won't forget the results day, tears and joy engulfed me.
And with my Primary One Form Teacher standing there to wait for me.
If it had not been her, i would've gave up.
At the end of my Primary school days, i told myself-
shes gonna be the best teacher ever.
And yes, till now, the end of my secondary school years,
you're still the best ive ever had.
Thank you.
Now that O's are over,
i asked myself, if i tried my best-
but the answer's NO.
I'm rather disappointed with myself,
not rather, superr.
Now, i gotta wait to face the consequences.
I'm sorry.
Thank you for the memories friends,
i'll treasure it, good or bad, happy or sad.
See you on the results day.
I hope i can give you a warm hug each.
:D
With Love,
Fungg.

No comments:

Post a Comment